It’s not often that you get to hear from a Biotech company – and when they start talking about the wonders of their products, this is when the scepticism in me kicks in. I tried out the THOCLOR GF2 and I think it works else I would not have even mentioned the products on my blog.
I used the GF2 on liquid nitrogen “burns” on my skin (I had growths frozen off). I calmed the skin burning and helped with a faster healing period. I basically went from treatment to scab free within 6 days with some discoloration.
So, what is it?
- HOCl is the most powerful disinfectant against disease-forming microorganisms.
- HOCl has a highly effective anti-inflammatory effect. Whenever it is applied to a wound, it reduces not only pain but also redness associated with inflammation and swelling.
- HOCl is a potent wound healing agent. Wounds exposed to HOCl heal in a fraction of the time they take to heal without it.
- HOCl destroys biofilm and therefore quickly kills pathogens that might be protected by the biofilm.
- HOCl stops bleeding in an acute wound.
- HOCl has powerful skin rejuvenation effects.
- Thoclor’s HOCl does not contain any bleach NaOCl.
Your body’s own immune molecule HOCl… Effectively treats burns, wounds & renews damaged skinThoclor Labs
THOCLOR GF1 – Aftercare
This is what should be in you first aid kit. It is an antiseptic, will reduce inflammation and speed up healing.
THOCLOR GF2 – Skin Rejuvenation
This one is to help skin rejuvenate and helps to reverse environmental damage. It should improve skin texture, help age spots to fade, boosts collagen and elastin. It will also help to reduce inflammation plus it has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties and can be used as a disinfectant.