Hi there. I’m Susann. I write about family travel, skincare and happiness.
I have an insatiable appetite for new passport stamps and my wanderlust has seen me drag my hubby to places he “never wants to see again”. Now I’m on a quest to create as many memories on family holidays with my 2 little girls.
Just so you know:
- I’m vegetarian… 90% of the time
- I drink cocktails and wine (and this includes gin, vodka, rum)
- I cycle for fun
- I love jewellery, sunglasses, handbags and jean pants (I have lots of jean pants)
- I can put up a tent by myself but obviously prefer hotels with a view
Work with Goddess blog
I’m open to working with brands and companies on campaigns and try out new products.
Delivery Address: Please email me
In the press
- Freelancers and self-employed: No sacrifice? No reward
Sandton Chronicle, June 2020
- Surrogacy was worth it
Your Family, January 2018 – Nolwazi Dhlamini
- My Endometriosis Led To Me Having A Child Via Surrogacy
Women’s Health, 17 August 2017 – Megan Flemmit
- Quoted on “Favourite Destinations” Infinity Blog Awards blog, June 2020
- Bloggers: Where We Want to Travel One Day After the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Tamlyn Amber Wanderlust blog, April 2020
What I… series on Becoming You blog, September 2018