I’m excited for me, I have a plan to become that girl again with the butterflies in her hair that knows how to squeeze every last drop from every day with no regrets. The best part, I’m not going to pay some person to tell me how to get there – and you can join in on your own time.
Before we start, have you written down your goals? If you have, congratulations! Now that you have identified your goals, which steps are you going to take to reach your goals?
Let’s kick off Week 1’s challenge and bank some good karma.
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou
What can you do to bank good karma?
- Pay many someones a compliment
- Write your favourite quote on a note and leave it in a book or on a shelf in a shop somewhere
- Give to someone less fortunate or donate to an animal shelter
These are easy to-do things, but trust me when you see someone smile and you know you did something for someone else… it all adds up to how you see and feel about yourself. That is soul sorted for the week.
For your body
- Get your body moving this week by putting on your flip-flops or sneakers and going for a 10 minute (or more) walk 3 days this week
- Rummage through your beauty stash and spoil your face with a mask or serum – or even just with a great soap, tone and moisture session
For your mind
- Buy a course on Udemy, Daddy’s Deals or Hyperli – or find a DIY book/online resource. Just get something that will let you learn something new.
That’s it for your Roadmap to a Happier Me Challenge: Week 1 – let me know how it goes.
- Find out why I’m doing the Roadmap to a Happier Me Challenge
- Roadmap to a Happier Me Challenge: Week 1 Bank Good Karma
- Roadmap to a Happier Me Challenge: Week 2 Letting Go
- Roadmap to a Happier Me Challenge: Week 3 Appreciation & Gratitude
- Roadmap to a Happier Me Challenge: Week 4 Listen & Be Heard
- Roadmap to a Happier Me Challenge: Week 5 Balance
- Chasing Happiness
PS. Next week I even have an affirmation or 2 just for you!