A cuddly bear, projector, music maker and nightlight all in one.
The Chicco First Dreams Baby Bear night light is probably one of our (my and Lexa’s) favourite items ever. It is the perfect little bear for her to cuddle with and even I love watching the stars against the ceiling with her.
Way back when we bought Lexa a nightlight, a turtle. She never paid any interest in it even if the turtle made the most beautiful starry display – all because she couldn’t hug a soft body. This Chicco Bear… now that piqued her interest.
What I like about the Chicco Baby Bear night light:
- The plush bear is super soft
- The starry display that changes colour
- Can wash it once the electronic box is removed
- Can switch the sound on or off
- Simple to use for kids
We’ve had the bear for over a month now and the bear is still going with no stitching coming loose, music and lights still working – and that is 2 washes later!
What I didn’t like about the Chicco Baby Bear night light:
- I struggled to get the electronic box back in place perfectly again so the button aligns to the hole. We just added an extra piece of fabric to push it in place and it’s good to go.
- The bears are available in pink and blue and retails on Takealot for R599.
- The dimensions of the bear are 20.3 x 25 x 31 cm.
- It weighs 1.8kg!
- 30 minutes of melodies in the genres of classical, jazz, new age and nature sounds.
- Star projection with automatic colour change.
Note: We received the Chicco First Dreams Baby Bear to test and review. However the review is unpaid and my own opinion.