It’s almost not real, you know, that I have my own kids. I still have to pinch myself to make sure I’m not dreaming.
Lexa is in pre-school and probably smarter than most kids – and I’m not exaggerating, that kid is a genius. She is quite bossy, can solve any problem within minutes and have cracked the code to open all baby proof locks. She isn’t the nicest human after a nap, but when she is in a good mood… it’s sunshine and rainbows rolled in unicorn poop.
Lily is now just over the 7 month mark and crawls like a pro. She is definitely also a cat person as she loves grabbing onto my cat, Sandton. When her big sister holds her she can’t help but smile, she loves her sister so much.
When I look at all the new products that have hit the shelves since Lexa and Lily was born I feel a little pang of jealousy that I didn’t have that – not that we’re not still on bottles and diapers!
One of the most beautiful limited edition ranges that have hit the shelves is definitely the Chicco Fantastic Love range. When we opened the box Lexa just went wowowowow! Her poor little sister barely had time to chomp down on the teether before it was stolen right from her little mouth.
This is the perfect gift for a baby shower – even if you buy just one item from this range it’ll still be a pretty awesome gift.
Product range includes:
- Wellbeing Feeding Bottles x 3 – 150, 250 and 330ml. In age groups with appropriate flow silicone teats.
- Physio Soft newborn pacifier – comes in limited edition heart-shaped box with satin ribbon. Orthodontic, silicone soother that’s so soft baby can sleep on their side or face and not get hurt.
- Pacifier holder – Unicorn designed clip-on pacifier holder for dummy hygiene.
- Pony teether – with different edges and textures to soothe gums.
- Pacifier clip – Unicorn design on these cute pacifier clips to conveniently connect to clothing and never drop a dummy again.
All products are merchandised together in store for easy reference. The Fantastic Love range is perfect for baby showers, baby gifting or just for that mom who wants to spoil their little one.
All products retail at R129 and are available at selected Pick ‘n Pay stores, Babies R Us, Kids Emporium, www.loot.co.za Loot and www.takealot.com.
Best thing since sliced bread! Love, love, love this teether/rattle/toy. It’s so easy to hold for baby plus the little horsey is just the cutest thing.
After explaining to Lexa that the little teether is for Swieswie (little sister) she claimed the bottles for herself. We still give her formula for all those extra vitamins and minerals, so it’s a good thing.
Lexa almost annexed the pacifier for her dolls until I showed her it is way too big for that. Lily also never took to dummies so sometime soon some lucky mom is going to to get a pacifier, pacifier clip and pacifier holder from us.