Dear world, I wasn’t made to work full-time and look after the kids full-time. I am but one person. I need sleep time too!
Follow my Kids Learn Pinterest board if you have toddlers and you are in need of some material for home school.
- Trunki SA also put out 2 activity packs that you can download from here.
- Stabilo also added a few drawing tutorials for you to watch
- Vodacom’s eSchool is also free and available via phone, table or pc
- This website has loads of worksheets www.planesandballoons.com
I believe in the power of exercise. It is a discipline builder, gross motor and character builder – and of course helps to tire the kids out. This is also not just for kids, you may need the calm of yoga too by now!
- Get a free Spring Yoga Sequence poster for kids here
- You can also find a whack of Yoga for Kids (for free) on this link
- Check out my Pinterest board for Yoga with Kids
Along with yoga you can also incorporate breathing exercises for kids – especially when they get a little too unhappy to share a roof with you…
- Find breathing exercises that suit your style and kids’ ages
If you’re not into yoga, there is still normal exercises to keep them busy.
- I have everything from stretches to midline exercises pinned on this Pinterest board
- Get the 7 minute HIIT Workout for kids here
Remember, your best is good enough. Good luck this week and stay safe!