To kick of the first week of 2016 – and work – I have decided to share some of the most amazing Instagram accounts that you should follow. Remember, I am doing a list in no particular order because I cannot yet get my list to follow my orders 🙂
Travel with these Instagrammers:
If you don’t know it by now, I love to travel. If I didn’t have a cat I would travel (I am sure my hubby would follow me).
- MySpaceTom – remember MySpace and your default friend Tom? Well, here he is exploring the world.
- IG_Naturelovers – I take amazing photos, but on this account you can see photos that are out of this world.
- Feel like you need colour in your life? Get ready to explore the world (and some other random things) with IZKIZ.
- Enjoy an endless summer with Gypsylovinlight.
I use instagram to research beaches and places before I make my final travel plans. Yes, I know what is outside the crop I might not like, but it is still better than brochures!
Foodporn on Instagram:
I am not a baker, chef or housewife, so looking at food is how I get my kicks. I can page through food pics for hours and forget about eating.
- Baking_Ginger – everything on her account looks scrumptious. It is just so depressing that I won’t get to eat it all.
- Close your eyes now and don’t follow DrizzleAndDip because you will be hungry after checking out the foodporn on Sam Linsell’s account.
Get spot on with these Fashionista Instagrammers:
I’m not a fashionista, just give me a surflabel and I’m good to go.
I wish I could share every Instagram I surf on a daily basis but then I would do nothing else but make lists! If you still haven’t followed me on Instagram… click here and follow 🙂