This article will be updated on a regular basis. I want the victims of farm murders and farm attacks in South Africa to be remembered. They were someone’s son, daughter, sister, mother, father, grandparent or friend.
- Brendin Horner was tied to a pole and stabbed in 2020, he was 21.
- Glen & Vida Rafferty were 63 and 60 respectively. They were shot in their house along with their dog in 2020.
- Raymond Papapavlou was 28 in 2020 when his bullet-riddled body was found in a room.
- Gerrit Stander was 38 years old in 2020 when he was shot and killed. They broke into the family’s house on a farm.
- Chantel Kershaw was 44 in 2020 when she was strangled to death in front of her mother. She was also sexually assaulted.
- Waldi (64) and Cynthia (53) van Zyl were tortured on their smallholding in 2020. The men used a grinder to cut Waldi’s leg, snapping some of his arteries. Cynthia’s nose was pinched in a vice grip and twisted.
- Joubert Conradie was shot and killed on his farm. He was taken from his 2 children and wife at the age of 47 in 2017.