Competition now closed
We marathon-watched Marvel movies since last month. Last night it was Venom. The night before that it was Spiderman… Avengers, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy, Iron Man, Thor – you get the picture. My husband even makes us watch it in order of the storylines!
The one thing my husband has not been able to get me to watch is Star Wars… That is where I draw the line.
My favourite part of watching these Marvel movies at home is to see if I can spot Stan Lee first and loudly point him out to my husband – and to traipse from the couch to kitchen without stepping on a Lego to make popcorn! (I think my kids plant their Lego to test my spryness.)
I love Legos for kids, but the words that I have to bite back when I step on them will make a pirate blush. Lexa is already playing with small Lego – and we even have her dad’s childhood Lego in the mix – and she can build little structures like there is no tomorrow.
Disney Campaign – From Our Family To Yours
If ever there was a time to remember to keep traditions, it is in times like these. I wish I could spend just one more Christmas with my mom.
From Our Family To Yours is Disney Africa’s largest festive retail campaign to date and will offer the perfect opportunity to stock up on those gifts for every member of the family – from stocking fillers, toys, apparel, books and more.
Currently on-air and across Disney’s social pages, the festive advert features the track Love is a Compass from up-and coming UK-based artist Griff. According to the singer, “The lyrics of the track and the storytelling in the advert are powerful, and important. The theme of family and loved ones are so front of mind for many of us – especially this Christmas.” The song’s is now available nationwide here: https://WarnerMusicSA.lnk.to/CompassM7). You may also watch a behind-the-scenes interview with Griff here: https://fb.watch/1_zVyrgSMa/
Inspired by the advert, the theme songs and the message around it, starting from 1 December, five shopping malls across the country will feature mesmerising Disney plush toy-adorned Christmas trees. Sandton City and Clearwater Mall in Johannesburg, Woodlands Boulevard in Pretoria, Gateway Theatre of Shopping in Durban and Canal Walk in Cape Town will all be getting in on the festive fun and are offering a special give-back opportunity for mall-goers. When visiting the trees, shoppers will have a chance to make a donation of R50, which will secure one of the plush toys that, together with the donation, will be donated by the malls to of both the Smile Foundation (Sandton City, Gateway Theatre of Shopping) and Reach for a Dream (Clearwater Mall, Woodlands Boulevard, Canal Walk) – creating festive magical moments for the young patients and beneficiaries of these charities.
Furthermore, Disney Channel fans will be pleased to hear that Disney, together with Nedbank, are currently hosting a wonderfully cheerful competition on the channel, DStv channel 303, where 10 lucky viewers will each win a magical Christmas-In-A-Box hamper worth R10 000 each, including a R2,000 Ackermans voucher. Existing Nedbank account holders will also receive a further R2,000 cash. Entrants simply have to watch Disney Channel, snap a picture of Mickey Mouse in his Santa hat when he appears on screen and ask their parents or care-givers to SMS their details to stand in line to win.
Fans can also head to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and share their own past and present festive memories and traditions using #FestiveWithDisney and #FromOurFamilyToYours.
Disney Africa has graciously given me 3 prizes to give away – and they are amazing!
- 1 x Star Wars Advent Calendar – R600 + 1 x Lego Marvel Spider-Man Jet vs Venom Mech – R800 > Annalize
- 1 x Avengers Ultimate Quinjet – R1400 > Michelle Lamport
What do you have to do to get in the draw to win one of these amazing prizes?
- How old is the child you would like to win this for and who is their favourite Marvel Superhero? Answer in the blog comments below.
- Follow Disney Africa on www.facebook.com/DisneyinAfrica and www.instagram.com/DisneyAfrica
- Follow me on facebook.com/goddesscoza and instagram.com/goddesscoza (You will have to follow me on these platforms)
- Tag 2 friends on this Facebook post
- Share one of my Insta Stories and remember to tag @goddesscoza
- The more entries you complete, the more chances you stand of winning
- Before announcing the winners, I will be auditing the winners’ entries and profiles
- Competition ends 14 December 2020 at midnight
- Winners announced by 2pm on 16 December 2020
- Winners will be announced on my blog and Facebook as well as Insta Stories and the winners has 48 hours to claim their prize else a new winner will be drawn
- There will be 2 winners but I may decide to split the prize in 3 to make 3 winners
- The prizes are sponsored by Disney and will be delivered via courier to anywhere in South Africa
- If you have won from this competition on another blogger/influencer platform you cannot win from this competition