I’m not going to sugarcoat anything – 2015 was a horrible year (not that 2014 was a picnic in the park either). I probably wished to be dead more than being thankful I was alive. Smiles rarely graced my face and I am still bitter that this had to happen to me.
For 2016 I have a few resolutions for the blog and myself – and hopefully it is a better year with better news. Here are a few of my resolutions for the coming year.
- I want to rebrand my blog and create an awesome new logo.
- I want to spend more time on taking and editing photos and pictures for my blogs.
- I want to write more about the beauty products I buy and try.
- I want to write more articles for my blog – including doing a few make-up how-to posts.
- I would like to travel more and share my experiences with you.
- I would like to reach more readers – and get you to interact more with me.
- I would like to get rid of some excess weight.
- I would like to learn something new more often.
- Crack a smile once a week.
- What I hope for most is 1 successful IVF and pregnancy for my surrogate mom!
Share your new year’s resolutions with me on Facebook or Twitter and you might just get a little surprise gift from me in January. Use the hashtag #Goddess2016. For extra entries use the Rafflecopter widget below. To see what you can win scoot on down below the Rafflecopter widget.
This is what you can win (got you to scroll down to the bottom of the page):
- Two face masks (anti-aging and soothing)
- One Dexe lip balm
- One L’Oreal red lip stain
Terms & Conditions
- Share a resolution a day for more entries.
- All entries will be verified.
- This giveaway is in no way affiliated with Facebook, Twitter or any other brands.
- Items in this prize have been paid for by Goddess.co.za.
- Open to residents of South Africa only.
- Open to followers of Goddess.co.za who have not won in the last 6 months.
- To win you have to follow me on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.