Lexa is learning to swim. We are preparing her to take the plunge in the sea this December. To help us along our journey Spurt send us goggles and a swim cap… which I’m really surprised stayed on her head.
Hats are not a thing Lexa likes. She pulls them off and throws them away with complete distaste, but… she couldn’t get her swim cap off (and it looked really cute). The goggles took some convincing but each time we take her to the pool they stay on a little longer. the first day we left the protective film on the goggles because we knew they were going to fly… but since then we have removed the film and she wears them for short periods.
I think it is wonderful to teach your child to swim when they are very young. I wasn’t that fortunate… my mom doesn’t swim and I never really got into being a swim gala bunny – but I’m a pretty decent swimmer now. What I love about Spurt is that the kiddies gear is so colourful and (I really wanted the pink swim goggles) you can order from their website.
So… I have 1 Spurt set to give away to a lucky kid! In the set you will get:
- Swim cap
- Nose clip
Plus – I will ship it to anywhere in South Africa and I will throw in a Christmas card!
- You have to follow Spurt on as many of their channels as you can – each counting towards some extra points
- Name one accessory listed on their website and leave a comment on my blog post
- You have to follow me on 2 of my channels at least
- Every friend you tag on the Facebook post will be an additional entry
- Be subscribed to either my Everything4Less or Goddess newsletter (they are the same)
- You cannot win this prize if you have won it from another blogger.
- You have to reside in South Africa.
- The more steps you follow, the more points you earn.
- I may only be able to send off the prize the first week of January 2018 – but I have an awesome courier.