Phew, its not everyday you learn something new…but today I learnt something new about Teejel® Gel.
I was at a campaign briefing today for Teejel® Gel with Mundipharm and Brandyourcar.com and they had a doctor that gave us the lowdown on all its uses and ingredients.
Not just for babies…
I use Teejel® Gel for Lexa now that she’s teething and never thought beyond that.
After today I now know that you can use Teejel® Gel for almost any pain in your mouth. It is suitable for adults too!
- Cold sores
- Mouth ulcers
- Denture pains
- Inflamed tongues
- Cuts from wearing braces
…say goodbye to grumpiness and hello to happiness 😀
What you probably didn’t know about Teejel® Gel…
- Schedule 0 – that is why you can buy it from the shelf. It is a registered pharmaceutical which means it has to go through testing and approvals before it gets to the consumer.
- Teejel® Gel has been around for 40 years! They must be doing something right, right?
- It is anti-inflammatory and relieves pain.
- It is sugar and alcohol free.
- You only need to use 0,5cm for kids under 2 years and 1cm for older kids and adults.
- Teejel® Gel works better when you massage it over the gums. If you apply it and just let it sit, you will feel a slight burning sensation.